Do you have a mechanical aptitude? Do you like to perform a variety of tasks? This could be the perfect position for you! Classroom and in-field technical training will be provided to help you get started on this great career path.
Service Technician Job Description
- This position will frequently interact with Customers and other Service Technicians
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Job duties will include calibration, troubleshooting and repair of industrial scales, and sales recommendation of devices to customers.
- Must have a strong work ethic, neat appearance, and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Must be physically able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must have a basic understanding of units of measure (pounds, ounces, kilograms, grams).
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills are required.
- Basic computer & tablet skills required (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, use of tablets, etc).
- Must be organized, efficient, and detail-oriented.
- Able to handle multiple projects while following a clear set of instructions.
- Must be willing to further develop business in the region.
- Knowledge of basic electrical and mechanical concepts is recommended.
- Classroom and in-field technical training will be provided.
- Prior experience in a similar field or technical degree is strongly recommended.
- Must have a clean driving record. CDL would be a plus.
- Must pass a background check and drug/alcohol screening before start.
Apply and interview at workplace, 4701 E. State St, Rockford Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm or fill out our EZ Registration form.
|Job Category||First Shift, Full Time|