Experience machinists needed!
- Operates and maintains lathe and milling machines.
- Reviews drawings, instructions, blueprints or samples to ensure accurate production.
- Takes precise measurements for cutting or shaping.
- Selects appropriate machine and settings for a given task.
- Plans proper sequence of tasks to complete the assignment.
- Monitors production, adjusting feed and other settings as necessary.
- Maintains inventory of completed products.
- Checks output for quality assurance and documents or discards defects.
Apply and interview at workplace, 4701 E. State St, Rockford Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm or fill out our EZ Registration form.
|Job Category||First Shift, Full Time|