Concentric of Rockford is looking for an energetic and proactive HR leader who will fully support the business and senior management team in achieving business objectives. The HR Manager plays a critical role in maintaining Rockford operations and is well-versed in Concentric policies, procedures, and ways of working – including talent management, development, people management, employee relations, communications, and reporting. This position serves as a trusted partner to management and employees and is supported by the Plant Director at Rockford and the Vice President of HR based in the United Kingdom.
What you will do:
- Build a strong partnership with management and employees to coordinate HR actions and create a working environment that meets both social and operational needs.
- Implement human resource management guidelines and procedures in terms of staff recruitment, supervision, and development, including the necessary measures to comply with company policies and legal state and federal requirements.
- Support organizational development and succession planning by managing talent review processes.
- Maintain an active communication strategy and support management in actively and reciprocally communicating with the workforce.
- Prepare and analyze key performance indicators and statistics as well as HR budgets/forecasts and perform year-end closing activities.
- Administrative tasks, including but not limited to:
- Coordinate the onboarding of all employees.
- Conduct and oversee all termination guidelines set in place.
- Maintain all HR recordkeeping including employee files.
- Ensure proper administrative processing of all HR actions including time management and payroll auditing.
- Preparing the annual wage/salary adjustments.
What we’re looking for:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree, ideally in human resource management, business administration, labor law, or comparable qualification.
- At least 5 years of professional experience, ideally in human resources; experience in an industrial environment is a great advantage
- In-depth knowledge of HR management.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership background and skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven ability to exercise initiative, judgment, and discretion.
- Experience in recruitment.
|Job Category||Full Time|