Job Summary: Enters a variety of data into computer programs, ensuring data is organized, accurate and easily accessed for reporting. The Data Entry Clerk II will serve as the subject matter expert and Support all other Data Entry Clerks.
Key Result Area:
Administrative Support Customer Service Accuracy
Communication Organization Team Support
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keeps track of received data and source documents.
- contacts preparers of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
- Enter data from source documents into appropriate computer programs or other methods as appropriate.
- Compares data entered with source documents, or re-enters data in verification format on screen to detect errors.
- Makes necessary corrections to information entered.
- Compiles, sorts, and verifies accuracy of data to be entered.
- Keeps record of work completed.
- Reviews error reports and enters correction into computer.
- Transmits entered information into database.
- Files or routes source documents after entry.
- Responds to inquiries regarding entered data.
- Lead data entry clerk will serve as the subject matter expert and will provide guidance and support to other clerks as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply and interview at workplace, 4701 E. State St, Rockford Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm or fill out our EZ Registration form.