Customer Service / Office / Warehouse Associate
Job Purpose: This staff position assists the owner and Lead Office Coordinator. in office duties, bookkeeping, and other items that arise. Also handles routine customer service calls and provides routine customer service support. Ensures warehouse functions efficiently. Reports to business owner and or Lead Office Coordinator.
Customer Service Duties:
- Answers phone calls professionally and directs to appropriate teammates
- Supports and assists customers / walk ins
- Provides customer service to house and distribution accounts
- Communicates with customers and vendors to resolve warranty claims
- Provides office support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Carries out office duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Tracks office supply inventory and reports as needed to Lead Office Coordinator.
Warehouse / Inventory Duties:
- Unloads incoming trucks and stages outgoing shipments as needed. Completes necessary paperwork accurately and timely
- Maintains warehouse supplies inventory
- Ensures warehouse kept in orderly fashion
Work Hours & Benefits Typical hours are 8:00 to 5:00. Flexible environment as expected in small business
Skills and Qualifications: Helpful if applicant has:
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Superb customer service skills
- Organization skills
- Customer Service experience
- Team Player
- Problem Solving and attention to detail
- Knowledge of appropriate software including Quick Books, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat – Ability to post and do input
- Some warehouse / inventory experience
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
Apply and interview at workplace, 4701 E. State St, Rockford Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm or fill out our EZ Registration form.
|Job Category||First Shift|