JOB TITLE: GRANT AND CONTRACT MANAGER
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: PRESIDENT/CEO
Responsible for all substance abuse and domestic violence services Grants/Contracts. Manages all applications, applicable supporting documents and ensures deadlines are strictly enforced. Serves as a support to staff regarding funding concerns, audits and inquires.
- Responsible for analyzing and conforming to each Grant or Contract’s individual requirements and guidelines. Grants/Contracts include, but are not limited to:
- State ESG
- City ESG
- Various Insurance Companies
- Facilitates contract negotiations and modifications.
- Analyzes all requirements and provisions in contacts and grants, ensuring all requirements are met, including laws and regulations, as well as company policies.
- Conducts research prior to writing grants/contracts to ensure most recent data is used.
- Completes audits of existing grants/contracts on an ongoing basis, ensuring compliance.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Vice-President of Fund Development and Marketing or as become logical extensions of the aforementioned general and specific duties of this position.
- Promotes a positive and pleasant attitude conducive to the workplace that enhances and furthers the Mission, Vision and Values Statement.
- Presents and maintains a professional image in dress, behavior, and work habits.
- Performs all job functions in a professional manner.
- Performs all job functions consistent with confidentiality regulations, ethical practices and Agency polices and mission.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge in contract negotiations and Grants described above.
- Excellent mathematic skills
- Knowledge of all applicable laws, regulations and codes
- Skills and abilities necessary to communicate and form professional relationships with multiple organizations and individuals within the communities served by the Agency.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, clients, staff and the public
Bachelor’s Degree required.
At least 5 years of Contact/Grant writing and negotiations in domestic violence or related field.
Appropriate certification may be a requirement of the position.
All communications are potentially sensitive and are subject to Remedies’ policy on confidentiality.
Apply and interview at workplace, 4701 E. State St, Rockford Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm or fill out our EZ Registration form.
|Job Category||Full Time|