Certified Medical Assistants needed for temporary assignments. These positions will provide assistance in the delivery of primary care management to ensure clinic operations. Will work as part of medical team, performing proficient administrative duties and clinical tasks as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Medical Assistant certification required.
Related Work Experience: 1 to 2 years experience in medical office
Job Functions are but not limited to:
- Prepares of all ages for examination and treatment
- Takes patient histories and vital signs
- Prepares examination and treatment rooms
- Gives injections
- Assists with refills/renews for medications
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Maintains patient files, records, and other information as required
- Attends required meetings and/or trainings
- Assists with scheduling of tests and treatments
- Involves standing, walking, and sitting for long periods of time.
- Stooping, bending, stretching,
- Occasionally lift/move up to 30 pounds.
Apply and interview at workplace, 4701 E. State St, Rockford Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm or fill out our EZ Registration form.