The CBD Refinement Technician Operates refinement equipment used in solvent based processing of CDB oil.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operator in production laboratory for CBD oil concentrates.
- Preparing biomass for solvent based extraction and post processing.
- Maintain batch production records in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Technicians are expected to adhere to specific quality control SOP’s regarding procedural operations and quality of product produced.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high-stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when the situation requires.
- General routine maintenance on lab equipment. Troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and regular data logging.
- Maintain and log all data sheets for chemicals and products.
- Regular communication with the Management Team is to be maintained to ensure all operational needs are met and any procedural problems are addressed and resolved proactively.
- Where applicable, promote and maintain GMP requirements.
- Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Work in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures.
- Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to others in the department.
- Ability to work a varying schedule including nights, weekends, and overtime as necessary.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Management.
Skills, Essential Functions, and Education:
- Past experience working in manufacturing/processing environment.
- Be able to do simple lab tests: KF moistures, spectrophotometer and moisture analyzer.
- Able to interpret and follow complex, written, verbal and technical instructions. Must be able to adhere to facility SOPs.
- Ability to keep an accurate inventory in real-time.
- Must be able to work an entire shift, when necessary, in an enclosed room.
- Must be able to work in a stationary position as well as move about unassisted.
- Must be able to safely and carefully operate and use assigned equipment and machinery.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, or crouch as circumstances arise during the course of a shift.
- Must be able to hear and converse with supervisors and other employees.
- Must be able to see and read small print.
- 2/4 year degree preferred, high school diploma a must.
- Must be able to work in a moderate noise level environment.
- Must be able to work a 12-hour or 10-hour shift and overtime as assigned.
- Must have sufficient range of motion with arms and hands to reach overhead and to the side, often repetitively, during a 12-hour or 10-hour shift.
Must be able to ascend/descend a step ladder while carrying up to 50 pounds of materials.
Apply and interview at workplace, 4701 E. State St, Rockford Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm or fill out our EZ Registration form.
|Job Category||First Shift, Full Time|