Mid-West Family in Illinois is a portfolio of brands for today, tomorrow and beyond, providing digital marketing, social media management, video production, creative, branding, and web solutions to small and medium businesses across the State of Illinois and serving a variety of industries. Our heritage within radio and the broadcast industry provides transferrable expertise in marketing, communications, and advertising for most industries and sectors, agnostic of medium, creative type, or distribution channel. We are committed to serving our communities with the goal of providing Hometown Solutions to complex marketing problems.
We’re Looking at You!
A Social Media Manager with Mid-West Family in Rockford is a social media master with documented success, loves the creative process, and understands brand building. In order to fit into Mid-West Family Illinois, you must understand that this position is more about a lifestyle than a timecard, and it’s for someone who is ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work.
You can’t get enough of social media and brand strategy––you keep up with the latest digital trends, have an eye for creating on-trend content, and consider top influential accounts as a credible news source. You’re also obsessed and keep up with local hot spots, design, wellness, lifestyle and hospitality brands.
You are comfortable being the social media dynamo internally and externally – helping meet advertising customer goals by crafting a unique voice and channeling internal and external brand sentiment to build authentic, relevant, interactive conversations and relationships. You know how to meet and beat deadlines, stay ahead of trends and always look for new ways to stay on top and ahead of content. You like to think big and execute grand ideas. You’re a problem solver and you value the relationships you are building with clients and their communities. Your writing is thought-provoking and creative, and you possess an almost obsessive attention to detail. You value team collaboration and contribute to the company culture. You’re joining Mid-West Family with experience in digital marketing, social media management, graphics creation, content creation, analytic reporting. Experience in photography, photo editing, video content creation and proficient in Adobe Creative suite is highly recommended.
Social Media Manager job description
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our brand’s online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts, and working with our advertising customers by handling their social media management. You will be working closely with internal brand managers and Sales departments.
Social Media Manager duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use mutually agreed upon social media marketing tools
- Attend educational conferences as able
- Work with brand managers and account managers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Sales and Brand Management teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train other in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Present to Senior Management
Social Media Manager requirements and qualifications
- 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Mid-West Family is committed to diversity, equity, equality, and inclusion in all of its business and hiring practices.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com