Job Title: ReStore Director
Reports to: Affiliate Executive Director
Job Summary: Provides day to day leadership and is responsible for all aspects of the ReStore. Responsible for the business performance of this retail store, including managing expenses and meeting income goal.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the procurement of donated items from local businesses, aby researching, identifying and acting on new donor opportunities and retaining previous ReStore donors.
- Perform outside sales in the form of cold calling and prospecting local business, both on the phone and in person to generate new donations.
- Work with staff to build and implement a marketing plan that increases donors, customers and volunteers.
- Responsible for managing the ReStore expenses and ensuring they meet the overall affiliate budget
- Responsible for providing training and support to all ReStore employees.
- Responsible for ReStore staff schedule to ensure that there is appropriate leadership and staff coverage for all hours of store operation.
- Communicate effectively with all employees, and to create an environment where the store management team works well together and supports common goals.
- Conduct performance evaluations for all direct reports.
- Serves as the local champion for providing great customer service to all ReStore customers.
- Interacts daily with the ReStore volunteers to help make them successful in their roles, while making them feel appreciated and valued.
- Acts as a vocal promoter of the overall mission of the local Habitat for Humanity affiliate, and helps educate the public how their shopping at the ReStore supports the work of the affiliate.
- Communicates regularly with the affiliate Executive Director and provides updates and insights about the ReStore.
- Prepare and present related business performance reports to include those presented monthly at the Board of Directors meetings.
- Must be an effective communicator with good listening skills
- Must have prior retail leadership experience, to include experiences managing other managers
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literate and experience with social media
- Have a passion for providing great customer service, while working for a not-for-profit business
For all the above-mentioned roles, the responsibilities listed may also include additional duties by the Executive Director. The duties and responsibilities presented in this job description are intended to be representative in nature and should not be construed as an exhaustive list.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com