- Cleans interior and exterior of vehicles.
- Observes basic safety practices and uses PPE when required.
- Responsible to make sure each site is secured when leaving.
- Cleans, paints and maintain all well sites and water facilities. Inside and Outside (Monthly schedules for each site.)
- Able to follow verbal and/or written instructions.
- Unlock and secure doors for chemical delivery drivers.
- Sweep Shovel and salt sidewalks including public sidewalks at sites and facilities. Use a snow blower and truck (pick-up) with plow to remove snow.
- PU and Deliver supplies to well sites. (Salt, dehumidifiers, paper towels etc…)
- Pump out pits when needed.
- Performs any combination of manual and semi-skilled tasks to help maintain water facilities.
- Works with Operators to make repairs as needed
- Works with Operators to do chemical room PM’s
- Assist Lab with duties as needed
- Clerical work (data entry, filing etc…)
- Cleans and organizes cage/garage storage
- Removes brush, tree limbs, picks up trash at sites.
- Maintains tools and equipment in good working order.
- Help set up and watch PTW when needed.
- Change light bulbs, replace and clean light covers.
- Reports any damages, leaks etc… to supervisors.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to Linda@workplacestaffing.com