Direct hire for 2nd shift maintenance technician.
- Maintain and repair of CNC, Non-CNC manual and automated equipment.
- Day to day troubleshooting, repair, and installation of low and high voltage industrial electromechanical and control systems for production equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot CNC electronics, electrical control systems, hydraulic systems, and PLC’s.
- Experience trouble shooting Fanuc and Mitsubishi Controls.
- Diagnose cause, malfunctions of production equipment and perform corrective and Preventative Maintenance.
- Maintain the parts and material replenish process for equipment in order to reduce/minimize down time of production.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org