If you are passionate about being a source to provide possible resources and solutions for families then this position might be the perfect fit. This position will promote permanency by maintaining, strengthening and safeguarding the functioning of families.
Essential Functions include but not limited to:
- Conduct assessment and help design an individual service plan with each program participant.
- Link families to community services through referrals.
- Enable clients to take responsibility for their crisis, recovery, and act as an advocate and facilitator.
- Develop trusting partnership with participants.
- Monitor progress
- Maintain detailed records and prepare monthly reports
- Maintain open dialogue with assigned DCFS Case Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Human Services or related field.
- 4 years related experience.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Valid drivers license and vehicle insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $14.25 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com