Job Title: Customer Service Coordinator
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reporting To: Plant Manager
Summary: Review and process and sales orders based on EDI, emails and faxes provided by customers. Communicate order status as required and monitor delivery performance to achieve certification from customers.
- Process daily incoming electronic orders, review data and make changes where appropriate and update the sales orders.
- Ensures all customer information t oM2M is up to date and accurate
- Provide shipping confirmations to customers.
- Process invoicing daily.
- General office support and other related duties.
- Maintains professional and courteous demeanor in all customer related communications.
- Monitor customer scorecards to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Timely issuing of production reports, ship schedules and volume analysis reports.
- Activities as assigned related to and in support of the Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
- All other duties as assigned.
Competency: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Project Management – Completes projects on time.
- Interpersonal – Maintains confidentiality, listens to others without interrupting, keeps emotions under control and remains open to others ideas.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and responds well to questions.
- Written Communications – Writes clearly and informatively, edits work for spelling and grammar, varies writing style to meet needs, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, inspires the trust of others, works with integrity and ethically, and upholds organizational values.
- Adaptability – Adapts to change sin work environment.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time and ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Judgement – Includes appropriate people and makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plants work activities.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position, accepts responsibility for own actions, and follows through on commitments.
- Quality – Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language – Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine repots and correspondence. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before vendors, customers or employees of the organization.
- Math – Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Reasoning – Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software and Spreadsheet software.
Certificates/Licenses: None required
Supervisory Responsibilities: None required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com