Who we are:
ColinKurtis Advertising and Design develops and designs strategic marketing solutions so that our clients can create meaningful brand experiences for their customers. Here at CK, we focus on people first—the people we work for and the people who work for us. We believe that when quality people do amazing work for clients who value what we do, we all benefit.
Who you are:
An organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated account manager with great follow-through who is completely dedicated to client satisfaction. You thrive in a results-driven environment, have the desire to gain knowledge of each client and their markets, and most importantly, have the ability to connect with the client and develop a platform of trust.
What you’ll be doing:
- Acting in a supporting role to the Account Director
- assisting and developing creative briefs
- supporting the client deliverables from a strategic tactical position
- assisting in client presentations and discovery meetings
- assessing creative output from a brand guideline and client best practices position
- Assisting in maintaining a successful relationship with the creative and digital teams on the account; translating client feedback that is relatable to the creative and digital teammates
- Properly managing client expectations from a project timeline basis; having a pulse on project schedule setting, challenges, and changes; and leading weekly internal and client status meetings
- Overseeing Client Retainer Reports and Budget Activity
- Traveling less than 20% of your work schedule
What you should have:
- Over 3 years of experience in a dedicated customer service role
- Top-notch time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with strict attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to grasp basic marketing strategies and tactical fundamentals, with basic knowledge of digital and social media platforms in the B2B and CPG world
- Working knowledge of CRMs and some experience with customer touchpoint marketing
- A can-do attitude, effective communication skills and the ability to work both independently and closely with a team
- The power to understand the big picture with great ability to manage the small details, with self-motivation, time-management and multi-tasking skills as your trusty sidekicks
- The ability to adapt, understand and work within current agency processes
- An Associate degree in related fields, with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and Acrobat Pro know-how
What’s even better?
- Experience in: Food Ingredient, CPG, Food Service, Private Label, or Food & Beverage equipment industries from a B2B or CPG perspective
- A Bachelor’s Degree in related fields
When you work here, you’re always in the know and part of a team, because we share the big picture and work together on the small details that make us successful. We know it takes more to make a job awesome, so we provide more than the expected. We offer competitive salaries and top-of-the-line benefits including generous vacation time, subsidized health insurance and a 401k with up to 3% company match. You work for a reason, and that’s why we take great pride in providing opportunities that benefit you and the important people in your life. CK has grown a lot in 25 years and, with more great people like you, we’ll continue to grow.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com